Putting Your Security First
At Access Credit Union, the financial safety of the membership is our highest priority. We offer the best in free security features, including:
- High-grade network traffic encryption
- Chip-enabled (EMV) cards
- Multi-factor authentication
- Advanced fraud detection systems on debit and credit
- CardValet app for debit card protection and control
- And more
However, perhaps the best tool we can provide for your protection is education. We've listed some links to beneficial government sites, where you can learn about the latest frauds, scams and what to do if you ever become a victim.
Review these alerts regularly to guard against cyberattacks that affect millions every year.
Identity Theft Tools
America First offers several aids & protections against fraudulent activity that can occur from incidents like this, such as:
- If you see any charges from your Access Debit Card that you suspect are fraud, visit our 24/7 Debit Card Fraud Center
- If you see any charges on your Access VISA Credit Card that you suspect are fraud, visit our 24/7 Credit Card Support Fraud Center.
- If you suspect you have been a victim of fraudulent activity on any of your Access Credit Union savings or loan accounts, contact Access Credit Union as soon as possible.
- For specific details regarding the Equifax cybersecurity incident, visit Equifax.com