Manage your financial business with ease.
Access E-StatementsAccess e-statements are available through Access CU Online for the last 13 months. That includes tax documents for Access CU accounts. You can only get your E-Statements through Access CU Online. Log on and enroll today to get started.
The transition has begun!
On April 17, 2019 we are going to be offering a new Internet Banking experience. It will offer more of the services you expect from a financial institution while providing a more intuitive and modern experience.
Until April 17, 2019, your experience will not change. After April 17 and 18, 2019, Better Internet Banking is on its way to you:
Access Bill PayLearn More
Pay your bills wherever you are—without the hassle of writing a check—with Online Bill Pay. It's ideal for payments big and small, from rent or mortgage to utilities to the handyman or babysitter.
Features and benefits:
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments and never miss one again
- Pay bills online or on-the-go with your mobile phone
- Relax, knowing that most payments will be delivered in two days or less.
Remote Deposit CaptureLearn More
Remote Deposit Capture, integrated in to the new Access CU Mobile App, eliminates the need to stand in line at a Service Center or mail checks to the Credit Union, giving you the flexibility to conveniently make secure deposits anytime using your mobile device or desktop computer and scanner.
Requirements to use Remote Deposit Capture:
- An active account in good standing
- Enrollment in Internet Banking
- The new Access CU Mobile App (this new service will only be available in the new App, not on a PC).
- The Access CU Mobile App is coming on April 18, 2019! (Apple App Store icon & Google Play Store icon apps will be available on April 18, 2019.
Personalized AlertsLearn More
Wondering whether a check has cleared or if your balances have reached a certain level? Our new system offers personalized alerts that allow you to receive notifications based on account activity, making it easy for you to stay on top of your money. Access CU Mobile App (coming on April 18, 2019)
Features and Benefits
- Use both email and text (SMS) alerts
- Set alerts to trigger when a specific check clears or when you use your debit card.
- Enroll in SMS banking where you can get your balances or history texted to you by sending a simple one-word command.
Frequently Asked Questions
We want to provide as much information as possible to help this transition be a smooth one.
Q. Why is Access CU offering new Internet Banking and Bill Pay?
A. Access CU is committed to offering new ways to help our customers manage their finances more easily. Our new Internet Banking and Bill Payment (Access Bill Pay) system offers more features, more convenience, and more control to customers who wish to bank and pay bills online.
Q. What is different about the new Internet Banking and Access Bill Pay?
A. The new Internet Banking and Access Bill Pay offers new features to make banking and paying bills online easier and more convenient. These features include:
- A new design. A clean new look that makes it easy for you to easily access the services you need.
- Quick links. You can pay bills and make transfers in seconds.
- Account alerts. The ability to set account alerts to notify you when a specific account activity occurs, such as your balance reaches a pre-determined level you set.
- Better communication with us. If you have a question about a specific transaction, you can communicate securely with our Customer Service Center during normal banking hours to get it answered. If you need assistance, you can use our easily accessible Help pages.
Plus, if you utilize Access Bill Pay service to make online bill payments, you can take advantage of these benefits:
- Integration with Internet Banking. Now, you won’t have to leave Internet Banking to make an online bill payment. It’s all right there in one comprehensive program.
- Eliminate paper with new bill presentment. Clear out bill clutter and completely automate bill paying by having your billers send electronic bills directly to Internet Banking.
- Hold on to your funds longer. Your bill payments will be deducted from your account on the day they are paid, not on the day you schedule them, allowing you to hold on to your funds longer.
Q. Will there be a cost for the new features?
A. No, Internet Banking and Access Bill Pay will continue to be free to our customers.
Q. When will the new Internet Banking and Access Bill Pay be available?
A. The new Internet Banking and Access Bill Pay launches on April 17, 2019. In the coming days, we’ll send you important information about what you can expect as we work to transition your accounts.
Q. Will you convert my accounts to the new system?
A. Yes. Your accounts will be migrated to the new system automatically.
Q. Do I have to re-register for the new Internet Banking?
A. No. Existing customers who have logged on in the last 9 months do not have to register. If you have not logged on in that period of time, you will need to re-enroll in Internet Banking. Everyone will have to set up enhanced security (challenge) questions. First time logging in experience.
Q. Will I use the same User ID and Password to access my accounts?
A. You will not need a new User ID, but you will require a new password. Instructions regarding your new password will be provided to you via U.S. mail prior to April 17, 2018. Once you have logged in to the new system, you will be asked to create a new password of your choosing.
Q. Will I have uninterrupted access to my accounts?
A. To allow us to complete the upgrade, Internet Banking will be unavailable from 9AM on April 17, 2019 to 12:00 PM (noon) the same day. However, you can continue to access your accounts at Access CU’s Broadview location, by phone, or at an ATM.
Q. Is the new Internet Banking system still secure?
A. Yes. Our new system uses the highest level of protection available, providing the assurance that your accounts are secure.
Q. Will transfers that I have established be made after April 17, 2019?
A. Any single transfer that you have set up will be carried over during the conversion. However, recurring transfers you have set up (such as transfers from checking to savings) will have to be re-established.
Q. How do I set up a recurring transfer on the new Internet Banking system?
A. Under the Transfers tab, you can set up one time and recurring transfers in only a few clicks.
Q. Will my account nicknames come over to the new system?
A. Although all the accounts you have set up with Internet Banking today will carry over, your account nicknames will have to be re-established.
Q. How do I add account nicknames to the new system?
A. Under the Self Service tab, click on “manage account preferences” to see a list of your account nicknames. You can make changes to this list. Click “update preferences” to save them.
Q. How much Internet Banking transactional history is available?
A. Our customers can view 180 days (6 months) of transactional history from their Access CU accounts. Check images are available for 90 days.
Access Bill Pay (Online Bill Payment)
Q. Who can I pay with the new system?
A. You can pay anyone in the United States who you would normally pay by check. This includes paying bills, but it also includes sending money to people.
Q. Can I arrange to have my billing statements sent to me electronically?
A. One of the features of our new system is online bill presentment. This enables you to completely automate your billing by receiving your bills electronically, if your biller offers e-bills.
Q. Will the new system store bill payment history?
A. Yes. Beginning April 17, 2019, the new system will build up bill pay history going forward. On an ongoing basis, it will retain 18 months of history.
Q. When will the funds from bill payments be deducted from my account?
A. Unlike the old system, which deducted funds on the day you scheduled the payment, the new system will deduct funds on the day the payment is received by your biller. It is important to keep this in mind, so you don’t think those funds are available to you and end up overdrawing your account.
Q. How do I get assistance?
A. You can get assistance any number of ways. Internet Banking offers secure communication option with our Member Service Department. This is ideal if you have a question about a particular transaction. You can also get assistance through easily accessible Help screens or by calling our Access Bill Pay support hotline.